Donate a Car
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity Atlantic County’s car donation program, to help support local families.
Your car donation is yet another way that you can support our work in Atlantic County. When you donate to Habitat for Humanity we make it quick and easy. And, your car donation may be tax deduction.
Cars for Homes will accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free! Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
– Net proceeds from your donation will support local families here in our communities.
– Your donation may qualify for a tax donation.
– It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Atlantic City, NJ?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
1. Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
2. Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
3. When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in New Jersey?
– New Jersey will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
– To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.